Motorola G24-Edge cellular wireless module
The G24-Edge is a robust, RoHS-compliant cellular wireless module that enables virtually seamless connectivity for today's fastest-growing M2M applications.
The G24 module is one of the most compact modules and is ideally suited for a wide range of M2M applications, including: Security and Tracking,
Telemetry and Automated Meter Reading (AMR), Automotive Telematics Control Units (TCU) and Electronic Point-Of-Sale (EPOS).
- Internal TCP/IP - An industry-standard, nonproprietary set of communications protocols that provide reliable end-to-end connections between applications over interconnected networks of different types.
- SSL - A security protocol that provides communication privacy. SSL enables client/server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery.
- SMTP/POP3-e-mail - An e-mail protocol that allows clients running it to retrieve or to send mail from a host mail server also running the protocol.
- FTP - An application protocol used for transferring files to and from host computers.
- Over the air maintenance - An Easy Over The Air (OTA maintenance), with a customer MIDlet application upgrade.
- Extended temperature - Operating guarantee at -30°C and up to 85°C.
- EXT RF - The G24 Edge module with the RF MMCX connector guarantees exceptional performance allowing connection virtually anywhere and everywhere.
ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server is a Windows-based software package that enables you to send, receive and process SMS and e-mail messages.
Supported communication protocols: GSM, HTTP, SMPP, SMTP, POP3. Incoming messages are processed by 'triggers', and can be fully customized.
It's a framework for any scenario where one/two-way SMS is required. Create a voting/polling system, send out mass SMS broadcasts, create a
reservation system, etc.. Real-life case-studies are included as sample projects.